- 16 to 20 Quebec Milk-Fed Veal brochette cubes from the leg or shoulder*
- 3 cloves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 orange
- 250 g (1/2 lb) mushrooms
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 thyme leaf
- 60 ml (4 tablespoon) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crush cloves, peel and chop garlic.
- Add garlic and crushed cloves to the cubes of milk-fed veal (4 or 5 per brochette) in an earthenware container. Add oil and citrus juice (lemon, orange and lime) then salt, pepper and thyme. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Clean mushrooms. Drain the veal cubes and prepare the brochettes starting with a cherry tomato. Alternate pieces of veal with mushrooms and tomatoes. Finish with a tomato.
- Brush brochettes with marinade. Broil for approximately 8 to 10 minutes (sear brochettes on one side before turning and do not press on the meat so the juice is not extracted).
* Important do not use braising cubes.