- 450 g (1 lb) stewing Quebec Milk-Fed Veal,
in 2-cm (3/4-inch) cubes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) butter
- 30 g (1 oz) fat trimmed from prosciutto
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) brandy
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) prosecco*
- 250 ml (1 cup) Prepared Concentrated Veal Stock
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) 35% cream
- To taste, salt and freshly ground pepper
- To taste, white truffle shavings
- In a skillet, sauté the milk-fed veal cubes in the butter and prosciutto fat.
- Deglaze with brandy and prosecco. Add the stock and simmer, uncovered, for about
20 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add the cream and season to taste.
- Serve with white truffle shavings, if desired.
* Prosecco is an Italian sparkling wine.