- 500 g (1 lb) Quebec Milk-Fed Veal medallions (8 medallions)
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) blueberries
- 4 rosemary leaves
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) porto
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh garlic, minced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a dish and add medallions. Marinate at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove medallions from marinade and drain. Save remaining marinade.
- In a skillet on the barbecue heat up the set aside marinade, and pour the marinade directly over the medallions. Serve with a mesclun salad and fresh seasonal vegetables.