- 450 g (1 lb) ground Quebec Milk-Fed Veal
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh sage leaves, snipped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) honey mustard
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 slices Mozzarina cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split in two
- Sliced tomatoes and bell peppers
- Preheat the barbecue (BBQ) to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients until well blended.
- Shape into 4 round balls and bury a piece of cheese in the centre of each one. Flatten the balls into thick patties.
- Grill the patties for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning gently, until the internal temperature reaches 174°F (79°C), or the meat is golden brown on the outside and no longer pink in the centre.
- Assemble the burgers with the sliced tomatoes and peppers and serve immediately.