- 500 g (1 lb) ground Quebec Milk-Fed Veal
- 12 mini-burger buns
- Caramelized onions, roasted multi-coloured peppers, lettuce or any other ingredient of your choice.
- Shape the ground milk-fed veal into the desired number of patties.
- Cook the patties over medium-high heat until they are golden on the outside, no longer pink inside, and are well done, with an internal temperature of 174°F (79°C).
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
For other burger ideas, click here!
Recipe provided by Alain Fortier, chief and training consultant for Quebec Milk-Fed Veal.